Introduction and acceptance
The term personal information as used throughout this policy, applies to any data relating to an identified or identifiable individual, including data that directly or indirectly identifies an individual.
- Personal information collection
Kings and Queens Funerals will collect and store the following kinds of personal information:
- Information You provide to Kings and Queens Funerals, such as information that You provide using for the purpose of registering with the Website, information that You provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Website Services and any other information that You send to Kings and Queens Funerals;
- Technical data that is automatically collected, such as information about Your use of this Website, this may include Your IP address, geographical location, details of Your browser type and version, Your operating system, referral source. Information about how You use Kings and Queens Funerals’ Website such as pages You view and duration of Your visit;
- Transaction data, including Your credit or debit card details for the purpose of completing a transaction to use the Services available through Kings and Queens Funerals’ Website;
- Service data that You provide for the purpose of fulfilling the Service that You purchase through Kings and Queens Funerals’ Website. Specifically, information about Your parcel(s) including address information for both the sender and recipient of Your parcel(s), details required for customs such as the contents of Your parcel(s) and the value of the contents; and
- Correspondence data, such as transcripts of any conversations You may have with Kings and Queens Funerals, for the purpose of providing You with assistance when using Kings and Queens Funerals’ Website or Services.
- The source of personal information Kings and Queens Funerals may collect:
Personal information Kings and Queens Funerals collects may be from one of the following sources:
- Directly from You, information You voluntarily provide when using Kings and Queens Funerals’ Website (for example, when You register, buy a Service, leave a review or contact Kings and Queens Funerals’ customer service team). This includes information You may provide about the recipient of the parcel such as their name, address, email and telephone number.
- From other sources, Kings and Queens Funerals works closely with third parties providing services to Kings and Queens Funerals, and We may receive information about You from them, for example:
- sub-contractors providing services facilitating payment; sub-contractors providing delivery services for Your parcel(s);
- social networking platforms;
- analytics providers;
- search information providers;
- Through Your browser or device, or through Kings and Queens Funerals’ servers
- Kings and Queens Funerals’ use of personal information
At the outset Kings and Queens Funerals would like to give You the comfort that You will always own Your personal information and that we do not sell Your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Kings and Queens Funerals will use, disclose and share Your personal information it collects to perform activities associated with providing the Website and Website Services only as follows:
- To provide the Service;
- For marketing purposes;
- To analyse Website and service usage and to improve the Services and/or Website;
- To deliver to You any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to Your Use of the Website;
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- By disclosing Your personal information to third party service providers appointed by Kings and Queens Funerals in order to enable Kings and Queens Funerals to provide the Website and Services to You, and who are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
- With and to Kings and Queens Funerals’ other business divisions and other companies within the Kings and Queens Funerals group of companies for the purposes of supporting the Service and the Website, improving the Services, determining any illegal or fraudulent conduct and violations of any group company polices; and/or
- Kings and Queens Funerals may disclose personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties as Kings and Queens Funerals, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Kings and Queens Funerals to legal liability, or in connection with a merger, consolidation, or sale of Kings and Queens Funerals’ assets.
- Cross-border data transfers and Security
Personal information may be stored and processed by and transferred between Kings and Queens Funerals affiliate companies - and third-party service providers - located in the United States of America and other countries outside of the European Economic Area, including in countries that may not provide the same level of data protection as Your home country. Kings and Queens Funerals takes appropriate steps to ensure that recipients of Your personal information are bound to duties of confidentiality and Kings and Queens Funerals implements measures such as standard data protection contractual clauses to ensure that any transferred personal information remains protected and secure.
Securing Your personal information Kings and Queens Funerals has appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to prevent accidental or unlawful access to or destruction, loss, misuse or alteration of Your personal information. Kings and Queens Funerals uses a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of Your online session and to protect Kings and Queens Funerals’ systems from unauthorised access. Kings and Queens Funerals will store all the personal information You provide on secure servers.
- Retention of personal information
Kings and Queens Funerals will retain personal information only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, considering criteria such as applicable rules on statute of limitations and at least the duration of Your use of the Kings and Queens Funerals Website and Services.
- Your rights
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of Your personal information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of Your own personal information. Requests should be submitted by using the contact details set out below.
If You are aware of changes or inaccuracies in Your personal information, You should inform Kings and Queens Funerals of such changes so that its records may be updated or corrected. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if You consider that Kings and Queens Funerals’ processing of Your personal information infringes applicable law.
- Other websites
Kings and Queens Funerals may make content from third party websites available to You from links located on the Website. Kings and Queens Funerals is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. Kings and Queens Funerals recommends that You review the Terms of each such website to determine how that website protects Your privacy.
- Contact Kings and Queens Funerals
- Updating this policy