BackgroundKings and Queens Real Funeral Services was first formed in South Africa in 2004 when a group of individuals who were touched by the plight of bereaved individuals, families and friends who often found it difficult to offer those who would have passed on a decent funeral service.
The pioneers then committed themselves to a firm resolution to set up a funeral parlour. The group explored the prospect of settings up a funeral parlour that would offer a wide range of products and services to people at a reasonable price without compromising the quality of service.
The founders then opened another branch in Kelvin North in Bulawayo in 2010. The premises are situated near West Commonage Police Station and is currently owned by nine shareholders.
The company has grown from humble beginnings to become a funeral undertaking business of real note. The company prides itself in providing quality service to its clients both local and the rest of Africa.
VisionTo be a preferred funeral service provider
- To create wealth for the benefit of our financial and non-financial stakeholders
- To be highly visible and known for excellence in our service.
- Our customers are Kings and Queens
- Honesty & integrity as our guiding principles
- Quality is our signature and we take pride in everything we do
- Customer focus and responsiveness
- Sensitivity to cultural and religious dynamics
- To exceed our customers' expectations
- To give all citizens an opportunity to a memorable and dignified funeral service
- To deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond timeously to change
- Nurturing and promulgation of wholesome cultural and religious values